dust off sentence in Hindi"dust off" meaning in Hindi dust off in a sentence
- And Greenspan might dust off his remarks about " irrational exuberance ."
- Then they dust off their degrees and split for more lucrative occupations.
- Clean dust off decorative candles with a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol.
- Cleaning the construction dust off the touchable bronze model of the moon.
- We also saw Prime Time dust off his end zone dance.
- Mickey must dust off portraits hanging on the castle walls in matching pairs.
- If not, he may want to dust off his clubs . . ..
- It should also blow some of the dust off the Beatles'image.
- Then use the compressed air to blow the dust off the circuit board.
- I may have to dust off some of our play-action passes,