dust bag sentence in Hindi"dust bag" meaning in Hindi dust bag in a sentence
- Storing patent leather items in a white dust bag will help prevent this.
- The Spurs were vacuumed, Hoovered, sucked up into the dust bag and tossed away.
- They come with a dust bag to catch most of the fine saw dust created.
- It was the first Hoover to utilize a full wrap around bumper and a completely disposable dust bag.
- By using the same capacity large dust bag as the X1 Automatic upright, this feature allowed buyers to independently choose between an upright vacuum or a more compact cylinder vacuum.
- However, no manufacturer or distributor would handle his product in the UK, as it would disturb the valuable market for replacement dust bags, so Dyson launched it in Japan through catalogue sales.
- For example, the circular front, with its patented airbelt bumper, is ideal for negotiating obstacles, houses an easy to remove filter inside, and allows a large capacity 6 litre disposable high filtration dust bag.
- After refining the design and obtaining a patent for the Electric Suction Sweeper he set about producing it himself, assisted by his son, who helped him assemble the machines, and his daughter, who assembled the dust bags.
- *06 : 56, 14 August 2005 deleted " Keyboard dust bag " ( content was :'You might have seen this little dillio at the automatic repair garage or any other place where typist have dirty or greazy hands.
- The first practical and portable vacuum cleaner was built in 1907, when James Murray Spangler, a janitor from Canton, Ohio, incorporated a rotating brush, an electric fan, a box, and one of his wife's pillowcases to serve as the dust bag.