dominance variance sentence in Hindi"dominance variance" meaning in Hindi
- Genetic variance has three major components : the additive genetic variance, dominance variance, and epistatic variance.
- That is : it is confirmed that ? 2 D does not quantify the dominance variance in the model.
- However, the dominance variance ( ? 2 d ) can be estimated readily from the ? 2 D if " 2pq " is available.
- An anomaly appeared, however, because the " total quasi-dominance variance " appeared to increase early in inbreeding despite the decline in heterozygosity.
- At the same time, a direct solution for the " total quasi-dominance variance " was obtained, thus avoiding the need for the " subtraction " method of previous times.
- The total amount of genetic variance can be divided into several groups, including additive variance ( V A ), dominance variance ( V D ), and epistatic variance ( V I ).
- A less-misleading name for the " dominance deviations variance " is the "'" quasi-dominance variance " "'[ see following sections for further discussion ].
- Recall that when " f = 1 ", heterozygosity is zero, within-line variance is zero, and all genotypic variance is thus " amongst-line " variance and deplete of dominance variance.
- Furthermore, direct solutions for the " amongst-line " and " within-line " partitions of the " quasi-dominance variance " were obtained also, for the first time . [ These have been presented in the section " Dispersion and the genotypic variance " .]
- Ultimately, the variance arising from the " substitution expectations " becomes the so-called " Additive genetic variance ( ? 2 A ) " ( also the " Genic variance " ) while that arising from the " substitution deviations " becomes the so-called " Dominance variance ( ? 2 D ) ".