domestics sentence in Hindi"domestics" meaning in Hindi
- Domestic holdings are mostly in health care, oil and computers.
- Violence between dating couples differs significantly from domestic violence between adults.
- What of the rest of the president's domestic agenda?
- Why, then, are the domestic rose growers trying again?
- We have a lot of domestic problems that need creative answers,
- The detergent business is the weak spot in their domestic operations.
- Officials here did not disguise their desire for domestic political gain.
- The Carter dollar was a victim of serious domestic economic turbulence.
- Taxes did go up, and domestic spending was effectively capped.
- Wheat futures declined amid a lack of domestic and export demand.