dockage sentence in Hindi"dockage" meaning in Hindi
- Belpre, Ohio had a supply receiving dockage and depot.
- They sometimes accused the elevator men of undergrading, shortweighting, and excessive dockage.
- Two marinas are available for boat dockage.
- We gave them docks, infrastructure, we gave them routes and low dockage fees.
- Dockage is $ 10 a night.
- Dockage for guests arriving in private craft is $ 1 per foot per night plus tax.
- Also by 1912, with of dockage, Hamilton is second only to Montreal in shipping.
- Port Clinton's transient dockage on the Portage River is a safe harbor for Lake Erie boaters.
- A total of 66 manufacturing concerns in 1910 had dockage either on the Erie Canal or Oswego Canal.
- Most of the downtown industrial area is being re-used for other purposes, including mainly marina dockage.