do credit to sentence in Hindi"do credit to" meaning in Hindi do credit to in a sentence
- The solution he conceived would do credit to any modern politician.
- Such faith and self-belief do credit to Tinley in an industry where unfortunately these qualities are often not rewarded.
- To keep the mold in check, the ants long ago made a discovery that would do credit to any pharmaceutical laboratory.
- But Matic went a step further, outlining what he called a " big production " that would do credit to Hollywood.
- It was, he said, an " assault on the Yuppie-barbarians, which would do credit to a kick-boxer revved on crystal meth ."
- In 1854 Donaldson concluded that the accompanied " Farmer's Calendar, " in directions of monthly work, would do credit to any modern publication.
- Her beauty and her figure would do credit to most women half her age, which the actress attributes to a lifelong attention to healthy living.
- But soon enough, the expose turns into a hagiography as Gwen witnesses a parade of selfless acts by Van that would do credit to Mother Teresa.
- On a more positive note, Foster says that some of the Tanners'" research and analysis . . . would do credit to any professional historian ".
- And for 1923, Tait reported that the many small reserves and little gardens about the Town are looking well and do credit to our gardener, Mr Jolly.