dna topoisomerase sentence in Hindi"dna topoisomerase" meaning in Hindi dna topoisomerase in a sentence
- Cadmium has been shown to be carcinogenic due to interactions with DNA topoisomerase II?.
- They are also referred to as anti-DNA topoisomerase I antibody ( anti-topo I ).
- Professor Austin's published research is focused on human DNA topoisomerase II and therapy-related leukemia.
- Her most cited article, CA Austin, KL Marsh . " Eukaryotic DNA topoisomerase II? " in"
- This gene encodes a DNA topoisomerase, an enzyme that controls and alters the topologic states of DNA during transcription.
- In E . coli, DNA topoisomerase IV plays the major role in the separation of the catenated chromosomes, transiently breaking both DNA strands of one chromosome and allowing the other chromosome to pass through the break.
- Similarly, most hyperthermophilic archaea utilize reverse gyrase and topoisomerase VI for modifying the superhelicity of their DNA, but " Thermoplasma volcanium's " genome substitutes these with gyrase and DNA topoisomerase I for the same purposes.
- "' DRB1 * 1602 "': Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic heart disease, systemic sclerosis ( SSc ) & anti-DNA topoisomerase I ( anti-topo I ) antibody, melioidosis ( Burkholderia pseudomallei infection)
- HL-60 cell model was used to study the effect of DNA topoisomerase ( topo ) II? and II? on differentiation and apoptosis of cells and is especially useful in dielectrophoresis studies, which require an aqueous environment with suspended and round cells.
- HU-331 inhibits DNA topoisomerase II even at nanomolar concentrations, but has shown a negligible effect on the action of DNA topoisomerase I . The cannabinoid quinone HU-331 is a very specific neoplastic activity while maintaining low toxicity at therapeutic doses.