dispiriting sentence in Hindi"dispiriting" meaning in Hindi dispiriting in a sentence
- It followed a dispiriting 10 days for the political opposition here.
- It is dispiriting enough to make them wish for a transfer.
- After 50, it can be a very dispiriting ride.
- The Central Asian states are a dispiriting collection of politically retrograde entities.
- For many Israelis, it has been an uncomfortable, dispiriting dynamic.
- Set against this dispiriting landscape, Congress looks preposterously negligent.
- The poll also confirmed dispiriting aspects of the Times series.
- It's difficult to say which is the more dispiriting prospect.
- The experience of the past month provides some dispiriting answers.
- "It's a little dispiriting,"