dirac equation sentence in Hindi"dirac equation" meaning in Hindi dirac equation in a sentence
- This is the Dirac equation for a delta function source in spacetime.
- The Dirac equation is now known to apply for all massive spin-fermions.
- This article developed the Dirac equation using four vectors and Schr�dinger operators.
- Let s consider an electron in hydrogen-like ion obeying relativistic Dirac equation.
- This is not the case for the Dirac equation and its energy-momentum tensor.
- See Dirac spinor for details of solutions to the Dirac equation.
- For a Majorana spinor, the Majorana equation is equivalent to the Dirac equation.
- This falls back to the Dirac equation and the Klein-Gordon equation.
- In the Dirac equation and other relativistic wave equations, terms of the form:
- If one varies this with respect to one gets the Adjoint Dirac equation.