dextran sentence in Hindi"dextran" meaning in Hindi dextran in a sentence
- Normally it is coated in carboxymethyl dextran or similar compound.
- He helped to develop bacterial polyglucose dextran as a blood plasma substitute.
- The product Macrodex, a dextran solution, was launched four years later.
- An uncommon but significant complication of dextran osmotic effect is acute renal failure.
- The polymer dextran is one prominent example of a highly used sugar chain.
- Dextranase hydrolyses alpha-1, 6-glycosidic bonds in dextran polymers.
- It consists of dextran polymer chains cross-linked into a three-dimensional network.
- Flodin worked with dextran research at Pharmacia.
- A vivid characterization is to measure the rejection of dextran blue or other colored molecules.
- Dextran-based products were to play a significant role in the further expansion of Pharmacia.