demurest sentence in Hindi"demurest" meaning in Hindi demurest in a sentence
- She says of her transformation from dervish child to demure adult:
- My husband, Peter, settled on a demure argyle sweater.
- Yet there is a demure threat poised behind every courteous gesture.
- Some of the ladies are demure; some shed their clothing.
- My nudes are sensually erotic, beautifully demure yet subtly provocative.
- She's sweet and demure and likes Emily very much.
- They can be demure twin sets or very short and skimpy pullovers.
- Ms . Brown sat in the last row, frightened and demure.
- A smiling, demure woman was our personal tour guide.
- Underneath Kittles'admiration is a demure confidence, though.