demonical sentence in Hindi"demonical" meaning in Hindi demonical in a sentence
- Demonical forces hindered the introduction of the Buddhist dharma, and Padmasambhava was invited to Tibet to subdue the demonic forces.
- Furthermore, Jeanne's demonical possession is underscored by the use of laughter, groans, and electronic distortion of her voice.
- He described the four as a " sign of the resistance to the demonical forces in a world remote from God ."
- The pope described the four as a " sign of the resistance to the demonical forces in a world remote from God ."
- The chaotic sonorities, resulting from Penderecki's sound-mass techniques, are used in particular to convey the demonical possession of Sister Jeanne.
- A program that shows Hitler becoming a demonical dictator because his father beat him would either have to trivialize history or be a satire worthy of Mel Brooks.
- He spoke of the martyrdom of the four as a " sign of the resistance to the demonical forces in a world remote from God ."
- The band was influenced by psychedelic rock, hard rock, reggae, and elements of metal music, and featured satirical, political and sometimes demonical lyrics.
- And Henry Voss, a computer scientist from California, was rapidly withdrawn at the last minute when, in pretrial deposition, he too began to expound on things satanic and demonical.
- On the day of Vijaya Dasami, special elaborate offerings are made to the Deity which includes the age-old practice of animal sacrifice of appeasing the Goddess, the destroyer of demonical forces.