demesnes sentence in Hindi"demesnes" meaning in Hindi demesnes in a sentence
- New sheriffdoms enabled the King to effectively administer royal demesne land.
- At the time the demesne included Craigie House and 232 acres.
- Soon nothing will obscure Watson's full view of his demesne.
- The two brothers made peace and returned to their demesnes.
- The Keys hold sovereign power in their own demesne and their day.
- Then the village belonged to the demesne of Bogdan Belsky.
- It was built in 1785 and forms part of the Downhill Demesne.
- Until the 13th century the Manor of Kingsteignton was a crown demesne.
- The manor was not held in demesne like other manors.
- Most of these tenants in demesne and also the tenant paravail ).