deliriously sentence in Hindi"deliriously" meaning in Hindi
- We Boomers should be deliriously happy with Bill _ and Hillary.
- They offer the look of someone deliriously proud to be employed.
- This comic jigsaw puzzle is crammed with deliriously funny little bits.
- The crowd of over 42, 000 fans became deliriously happy.
- If ignorance is bliss, we must be a deliriously happy lot.
- The script and direction mercilessly, deliriously, take things too far.
- "They're all deliriously happy ."
- Each nevertheless remains as deliriously self-absorbed as before.
- Richichi thinks it will last long enough to make Seattle deliriously happy.
- His oracle spoke out, often deliriously, and exerted wide influence.