defendent sentence in Hindi"defendent" meaning in Hindi
- Older cases have docket, plantiff, defendent and summary information.
- The filing also focused new attention on Dow Chemical as a defendent.
- Some of the counts named more than one defendent.
- In the meantime, the defendent remains in custody.
- It would be wrong to use his defendent as a guinea pig, the lawyer said.
- Crivelli said the fame of the defendent and his political interests merited that cameras be present.
- The defendent is barely notable himself and there is no significant issue of law at stake ."
- According to Frank Castiglione, the defendent, " I bought the tickets with my own money.
- We are being denied the opportunity to confront and cross-examine this key witness against the defendent,
- _The government's seizure of a criminal defendent's assets does not constitute double jeopardy.