dallol sentence in Hindi"dallol" meaning
- The contract was worth 707 million Dallol in the Afar Depression.
- Additionally, the area contains the Dallol sulfur springs, or hot springs.
- Agula was an important station on the salt caravan route from Dallol west to Atsbi.
- The hottest average temperature on Earth is Dallol, Ethiopia, which averages a temperature of throughout the year.
- Dallol, in the Danakil Depression in this eastern zone, has the world's highest average annual temperature of.
- The Dallol Co . of Asmara sold a few tons of salt from this site to India in 1951-1953.
- The hottest air temperature ever recorded was at'Aziziya, Libya, on 13 September 1922, but Dallol, Ethiopia.
- In the 1960s, the Parsons Company of the USA, a mining company, conducted a series of geological surveys at Dallol.
- Dallol features an extreme version of hot desert climate ( K�ppen climate classification " BWh " ) typical of the Danakil Desert.
- For two years, Caister and two other researchers drove dirt bikes into the area around Dallol Bosso and Koure to study the giraffes'behavior.