curbed sentence in Hindi"curbed" meaning in Hindi
- But that hasn't curbed Sweeney's bluster any.
- Injuries have curbed the development of a newly installed running game.
- Special Medicare payments that help support teaching hospitals could be curbed.
- Not even the crash of TWA Flight 800 curbed their wanderlust.
- The government had curbed years of wild inflation and widespread terrorism.
- So what has curbed Robbins's once-raging appetite?
- Lingering concern that copper production may be curbed also boosted prices.
- In 1965, state regulators curbed Stiltsville's freewheeling ways.
- But the exchange programs themselves should be extended, not curbed.
- Cosmopolitan has curbed its infamously titillating tone for this new spinoff.