criminological sentence in Hindi"criminological" meaning in Hindi
- Cesare Lombroso and the Origins of Criminology : Rethinking Criminological Tradition.
- It is the largest professional criminological society in the world.
- Tarde's criminological studies served as the underpinning of his later sociology.
- These influences were criminological, criminalistic, scientific, technological and even fictional.
- The criminal spin : Towards an alternative criminological theory.
- Matthew Robinson's previous books have been noteworthy additions to the criminological literature.
- Cain argued that each of them has tested the limits of traditional criminological formulations.
- Advances in Criminological Theory, Volume 14.
- In addition to the study of GBQM drug use, he also examines critical criminological pedagogy.
- She officially retired in 1964, becoming a professor emerita, but continued her criminological work.