convulsively sentence in Hindi"convulsively" meaning in Hindi convulsively in a sentence
- Mugging convulsively, Reynolds brings a blissful vacancy to the role of the sleazy pol.
- Crazed behemoths blot out the sun, lurching convulsively, foam escaping from throbbing lips.
- Most moved was Symington's youngest son, Tom, 14, who sobbed convulsively.
- Much of this is convulsively funny.
- Lilly sobs convulsively while she packs up the money as her son bleeds to death on the floor.
- But when asked how his life is now, his eyes darted convulsively as he pushed his bike away.
- Many members of the audience, myself included, were sobbing convulsively in the production's final moments.
- Goldman's sister, Kimberly, looked down to the floor and sobbed convulsively, despite the caresses of her father.
- Most moved by the verdict was Symington's youngest son, Tom, 14, who flushed crimson and wept convulsively.
- "Tarnation, " a tortured, inspired, convulsively beautiful film memoir by former Houstonian Jonathan Caouette, is a masterpiece.