convulsive therapy sentence in Hindi"convulsive therapy" meaning in Hindi convulsive therapy in a sentence
- Insulin coma therapy and the convulsive therapies are collectively known as the shock therapies.
- Prior to Cade's animal testing, manic-depressives were treated with a lobotomy or electro-convulsive therapy.
- Her death led Harlow to depression, for which he was treated with electro-convulsive therapy.
- Desperate, Helena employs a modified electro-convulsive therapy to jolt him out of this inexplicable coma.
- This law has extra protections for electro convulsive therapy.
- He suffered from bipolar disorder, and received electro-convulsive therapy.
- The hospital has 12 Electro-convulsive therapy for 20 years.
- ECT originated as a new form of convulsive therapy, rather than as a completely new treatment.
- In the 1950s more aggressive treatments, such as lobotomy and electro-convulsive therapy ( ECT ) were implemented.
- He later had a leading role in the biological therapies, such as insulin coma and convulsive therapy.