control accounts sentence in Hindi"control accounts" meaning in Hindi
- Contingency is included in budgets as a control account.
- There is a password-protected Parental Control Account for parents to set account parameters.
- The result is that no control accounts are required and no transfers to other ledger books.
- In common use, control accounts refer to those that would, under ideal circumstances, balance to zero.
- The intelligence agency believes Milosevic also controls accounts in Russia, China, Cyprus, Greece, South Africa and Lebanon.
- Money from the fines would be put into local pollution-control accounts and used to reduce emissions elsewhere, Witherspoon said.
- Second, both legislators and the public distrust the reserve control account, fearing that it might be used for political purposes.
- There is no requirement for you to reconcile control accounts, and no opportunity for your system to be out of balance.
- Under the oil measure, the proposed buffer fund will be sourced from the President's reserve control account ( RCA ).
- Part of the so-called pork funds would come from the P50 billion reserve control account of the Office of the President.