contact breaker sentence in Hindi"contact breaker" meaning in Hindi
- The distributor shaft has a cam that operates the contact breaker.
- This model had triple contact breaker points making timing adjustment complex.
- The ignition firing sequence begins with the points ( or contact breaker ) closed.
- They also make modules for vehicles with two or more sets of contact breakers.
- When the piston was at the right point, the contact breaker opened, breaking the battery current.
- This was a simple iron-core inductor, used with a battery and a switch called a contact breaker.
- The engine operates contact breaker points, which interrupt the current to an induction coil ( known as the ignition coil ).
- Early models used a 6 V electrical system with contact breaker / condenser ignition, whereas later models used a 12 V system.
- When the contact breaker closes, it allows a current from the battery to build up in the primary winding of the ignition coil.
- When the contact breaker opens the circuit, the magnetic field collapses, causing a high electric voltage in the primary and secondary coils.