compass needle sentence in Hindi"compass needle" meaning in Hindi compass needle in a sentence
- During a geomagnetic flip, compass needles would point south rather than north.
- This new type of German mine used a compass needle to detonate itself.
- Norman demonstrated magnetic dip by creating a compass needle that pivoted on a horizontal axis.
- His compass needle will point west toward magnetic north.
- Worse, the ferrous rocks make compass needles whirl erratically.
- To avoid errors due to parallax, a plane mirror is mounted below the compass needle.
- All the compass needles point in his direction.
- It shouldn't take many strokes to make a magnet strong enough to use as a compass needle.
- His other psychic abilities are the ability to spin compass needles around and the hands on watches.
- Originally, the instruments relied on the Earth's magnetic field to provide the restoring force for the compass needle.