compass bearing sentence in Hindi"compass bearing" meaning in Hindi compass bearing in a sentence
- Variations in aircraft compass bearings were noted and compass magnets were adjusted.
- Fatally, the ship went off-course, possibly due to a faulty compass bearing.
- Weapons were fired on compass bearings by typing in degree headings.
- GPS coordinates, whereas letterboxing clues tend to consist of grid references and compass bearings.
- Horning checks his buoyancy, takes the compass bearing.
- Following the ridge up is the easiest way to summit, although taking a compass bearing is useful.
- A compass bearing was then taken.
- The runways share the same compass bearing, he said, but the Cabiness runway is 3, 000 feet shorter.
- Rotation about the vertical axis varies the azimuth ( compass bearing ) of the pointing direction of the instrument.
- Or necromancer's compass bearings?