come away sentence in Hindi"come away" meaning in Hindi come away in a sentence
- that they cannot help but come away dazzled
परंतु वे जो कुछ भी देखें उससे चकित हो वापिस लौटें,
- Most visitors come away with the feeling they have got a fair deal .
ज्यादातर मुलकाती खुश होकर लेटते हैं .
- so that now we have come away with some
इस प्रकार अब हमारे पास कुछ
- The ostensible goal of the Americans' trip was, in the words of the New York Times , “to re-establish public confidence in the government and rid the country's security forces of infiltration by sectarian militias.” But what they really did was tout Mr. al-Maliki. Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld said: “I came away most encouraged.” Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice enthused: “He was really impressive. … He understood his role and the role of the new government to really demonstrate that it's a government of national unity in which all Iraqis could trust.”
26 अप्रैल को अमेरिका की कैबिनेट के दो मन्त्रियों ने जब ईराक के नवनिर्वाचित नियुक्त प्रधानमन्त्री नूरी कमाल अल मलिकी से मुलाकात की तो यह मुझे उल्टा असर करने वाला कदम ही लगा.
- In light of these statements, Mr. Schanzer and I said we are now convinced that “Card does not condone extremism in the classroom.” I come away from this experience with two conclusions. First, Mr. Card made a mistake in taking the route of legal action, with all its nuisance and expense, for in the end he and we each did what could have done had he simply cooperated with us two years earlier. Exposing himself to the unforgiving demands of the court system turned out to be a bad idea.
अपने इस अनुभव के आधार पर मैंने दो निष्कर्ष निकाले. पहला , श्री कार्ड ने तमाम असुविधाओं और खर्च को वहन करते हुए कानूनी रास्ता अपनाया यह उनकी भूल थी ,क्योंकि अंत में हम उसी रास्ते पर चले जहां दो वर्ष पूर्व थे .स्वयं को अदालत की ऐसी व्यवस्था के सामने खोल दिया जो माफ नहीं करती .