come across with sentence in Hindi"come across with" meaning in Hindi
- "It doesn't seem to come across with any enthusiasm or fire ."
- I want to come across with good answers to the questions.
- It's your job to " learn " the weapons you come across with practice.
- The words come across with a wooden formality and fail to stir the conscience.
- Once the IRS comes across with the refund, it is routed to the bank.
- In the fifth, three singles led to Otis Nixon coming across with the equalizer.
- *Tag LGBT articles you come across with our WikiProject banner by adding to the talkpage.
- His finger snapping, jaunty hips and fast footwork come across with sensuous verve and authority.
- There, he comes across with new people that will change the path of his life.
- Perhaps Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan will come across with several more big interest-rate reductions.