combustion temperature sentence in Hindi"combustion temperature" meaning in Hindi combustion temperature in a sentence
- Another way to improve efficiency is to increase the combustion temperature.
- Higher combustion temperatures and residence times destroy unwanted constituents such as un-burnt hydrocarbons.
- Pyrogens with content of magnesium allow reaching very high combustion temperatures.
- Once carbon forms, the combustion temperature in engines is too low to burn it.
- The higher combustion temperature of hydrogen produces more NO x than natural gas combustion.
- Liquid-fuelled engines are often run fuel-rich, which lowers combustion temperatures.
- Turbine efficiency is strongly correlated with combustion temperature through the completeness of the combustion reaction.
- The role of combustion temperature in NO x formation has been understood for some time.
- Combustion temperature influences thermal NO " x " emissions.
- However, these numbers vary, as combustion temperature is an important variable in determining wood ash composition.