colour chart sentence in Hindi"colour chart" meaning in Hindi colour chart in a sentence
- The RZM office defined design, manufacturing and quality standards, and published an authoritative colour chart for textiles.
- A colour chart is used for this purpose in many contexts such as chemistry, cosmetics, medical testing and photography.
- Two colour charts are provided that correspond to the reactions that occur with hemoglobinuria, myoglobinuria and hematuria ( RBCs ).
- The novel begins with Saffron searching through the colour chart pinned up in her house, looking for her name, Saffron.
- He is widely known for the Michel-L�vy interference colour chart, which defines the interference colors from different orders of birefringence.
- He established a paint and colour service office at the factory and developed a paint-mixing system known as the Joker colour chart.
- I suppose you could somehow use a very dilute version of the starch and match the resulting colour to some kind of a colour chart.
- *To be clear, whether or not mood rings are a pseudoscience has nothing to do with whether or not a colour chart should be included.
- Guilding was an excellent artist and engraver and he produced a " Table of Colours Arranged for Naturalists " in 1825 which may have been the first biological colour chart.
- The inner leaves shall be in the shape of a cross with equal arms of blue enamel ( Group 100D of the same colour chart ) lined externally with gold 1mm thick.