colour centre sentence in Hindi"colour centre" meaning in Hindi colour centre in a sentence
- The comic had 32 pages and included a full colour centre spread.
- This provided more evidence to the existence of the colour centre outside of the primary visual cortex.
- This was a pocket format title, which featured a colour centre spread by the illustrator George Davies.
- The first full colour centre spread was a Beard photograph of Jimi Hendrix taken at The Monterey Pop Festival.
- Recent findings have shown that the colour centre is neither isolated nor traceable to a single area in the visual cortex.
- Anatomical and physiological studies have established that the colour centre begins in V1 and sends signals to extrastriate areas V2 and V4 for further processing.
- The variance in symptoms emphasizes the need to understand the architecture of the colour centre in order to better diagnose and possible treat cerebral achromotopsia.
- Colour centre spreads with hallmark maps and tables showing the location of 150 visitor attractions in North Wales, sponsored by First North Western trains.
- The story saw Dredd moved to the colour centre pages for the first time while " Dan Dare " was given the front page.
- One of the primary initiatives to locating the colour centre in the visual cortex is to discover the cause and a possible treatment of cerebral achromatopsia.