cognitive complexity sentence in Hindi"cognitive complexity" meaning in Hindi cognitive complexity in a sentence
- Geometric or iconographic representations have traditionally been archaeological categories associated with modern human behaviour and cognitive complexity.
- Computational cognitive models of exploratory search have been developed to capture the cognitive complexities involved in exploratory search.
- So social intelligence was a critical factor in brain growth, social and cognitive complexity co-evolve.
- The social cognitive complexity of numerous species, including dogs, have recently been explored in experimental studies.
- The difference in cognitive complexity between high and low status individuals could contribute to the differences between male and female SDO.
- For successfully developing a semantic measure of cognitive complexity predictive of foreign policy decisions and for applying psychological analysis and knowledge to nuclear policy problems.
- A high level of intellect leads to Cognitive complexity thereby perception of greater task complexity and the leader views many alternative solutions, resulting in greater stress.
- The authors established three components of cross-cultural competence, which include knowledge and cognition, cultural awareness, cross-cultural schema and cognitive complexity.
- In addition, Kegan now distinguishes between " orders of consciousness " ( cognitive complexity ) and " styles " ( stylistic diversity ).
- Differentiation and integration are influenced by personality variables ( level of aspiration, job involvement, cognitive complexity ) and organizational experience ( position in hierarchy, work experience ).