cognitive behaviour therapy sentence in Hindi"cognitive behaviour therapy" meaning in Hindi cognitive behaviour therapy in a sentence
- Behavioural activation emerged from a component analysis of cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Research in the study of brain function can also be applied to cognitive behaviour therapy.
- Cognitive behaviour therapy is used to improve coping skills, stress management, and sexual attitudes.
- Marks has promoted the use of cognitive behaviour therapy as an effective clinical approach to smoking cessation.
- The anxiety and depressive mental disorders are conventionally treated with medication or face to face cognitive behaviour therapy.
- The aim of the RCT is to compare an approach using motivational interviewing, cognitive behaviour therapy, and the stages of change model compared with standard treatment.
- Romme, colleagues and other researchers find that people who hear voices can be helped using methods such as voice dialoguing cognitive behaviour therapy ( CBT ) and self-help methods.
- Van Deurzen's experience convinced her that a much more sensitive therapeutic approach was required, neither based in psychoanalysis, nor based in cognitive behaviour therapy, though she valued elements of both.
- There is a considerable research literature on the provision of computerized, i . e . preprogrammed, cognitive behaviour therapy delivered over the internet, with or without clinician support, to patients with anxiety and depressive disorders.
- Examples of cognitive behaviour therapies that involve verbal cognition, requiring left hemisphere activity in the brain, include self-instructional training Both of these therapy techniques focus on patients'internal self-statements, requiring them to use vocal cognition.