cognitive ability sentence in Hindi"cognitive ability" meaning in Hindi cognitive ability in a sentence
- Dogg, a normal dog, discovers he has cognitive abilities and develops speech.
- This account is therefore sometimes called the " cognitive abilities " account.
- As age increases, adults suffer from reductions in cognitive abilities and processing.
- By age 1, they perform comparatively poorly on tests of cognitive abilities.
- This brute's cognitive abilities and appearance are very similar to the original.
- Cognitive ability is also called learning ability or general mental ability.
- Studies to assess similar cognitive abilities in apes have been inconclusive.
- With Huntington's, the family knew, there is a progressive loss of cognitive ability.
- Bretazenil has effective hypnotic properties but impairs cognitive ability in humans.
- Cognitive ability is a consistent and nearly universal predictor of future job performance.