claim section sentence in Hindi"claim section" meaning in Hindi claim section in a sentence
- What set Leavitt's eight-page patent application apart were 67 words in the claims section.
- They claim sections of Indonesia's military support anti-independence forces and are incapable of keeping the peace.
- The group is affiliated to the International Marxist Tendency, which claims sections in more than 30 countries.
- He was chief of the Court of Claims Section of the Tax Division from 1967 to 1972.
- In a recent series of discussions on the talk page, a reorganisation of the territorial claims section was made.
- At Hartsfield-Jackson, some passengers stewed in the baggage-claim section amid rows of unclaimed suitcases, hoping their luggage would finally appear.
- They say the treaty allows island nations such as the Philippines or Indonesia to claim sections of sea that connect their islands.
- It also has a small claims section for cases involving less than $ 3000 and a landlord-tenant section to adjudicate summary dispossess actions.
- The battle lines are everywhere _ in the tropical rain forest, the state agriculture department's quarantine station, the Honolulu airport baggage claim section.
- The EU claims section 301 lets the United States make a unilateral decision, which is against the multilateral principles and rules of the WTO.