claim agent sentence in Hindi"claim agent" meaning in Hindi
- Nine days after the accident, Lovette, the CSX claims agent, stopped by Feaster's office.
- In Manhattan's Bryant Park, Theresa McKibbin, an insurance claims agent, might be expected to consider changes.
- The house was built in 1851 by local contractor Philo Pierson for claim agent John Bixby.
- In the Feaster case, Lovette, the CSX claims agent, soon reported that the tapes no longer existed.
- He run cutlery shop in Rajkot from 1949 to 1954 and also served as Railway Claims agent.
- The happier a customer is with the claims agent, the less likely they are to file a lawsuit,
- In the lawsuit, Hemofarm Vrsac claims agent Marc Cornstein and Pinnacle Management Corp . interfered with Milicic's European contract.
- His first job after Yale was as a claim agent for the Mohawk Division of the New York Central Railroad.
- The next day, Summers said, he talked with Larry Lovette, a CSX claims agent, at the crossing and discussed his investigation.
- Wilson was also associated with Railroads in Illinois, and later settled in Washington, D . C . as a claim agent and attorney.