chip shop sentence in Hindi"chip shop" meaning in Hindi chip shop in a sentence
- The fish-and-chip shops ran out of chips.
- There is a takeaway outlet and a fish and chip shop.
- There is also a Fish & Chip shop and Indian Restaurant.
- Pubs and fish-and-chips shops were torched.
- There is also a Chinese takeaway and a fish and chip shop.
- It has a pub named the Jolly Anglers and a chip shop.
- They screeched to a halt outside The Junction Chip Shop in Rainworth.
- Fled to Ireland and opened a fish and chips shop.
- A store and fish and chips shop were closed.
- Hanson owned a fish and chip shop before founding the One Nation Party.