charge unit sentence in Hindi"charge unit" meaning in Hindi
- Game lovers will be offered turbo-charged units with snazzy video cards and stereo subwoofers.
- Nissan guarantees the availability of at least one quick-charge unit within a radius throughout the country.
- One electron per charge unit is involved.
- Therefore we would still need a name and it would be someting like " elemetary charge unit ".
- Unlike older battery technology, they can be charged at anytime and, when used with the proper charging units, they will not overcharge.
- Most rotary style shavers are cordless they are charged up with a plug charger or they are placed within a cleaning and charging unit.
- A typical'solar home system'can power two to eight'low energy'lights, plus a socket for TV, radio or battery recharging, and a mobile telephone charging unit, too.
- A 7.7 kWh home charging unit will fully charge the car in 4.3 hours, a charging through a standard 13A power source will take 8 hours.
- This version also introduced the ability to step aside when humans approach the robot and the ability to return to its charging unit upon sensing low battery levels.
- There is currently a collaboration between NRG Energy, Inc . and AT & T to implement Street Charge units throughout New York City, which will each offer six USB ports in total.