charge account sentence in Hindi"charge account" meaning
- The 5 % local match came from BLI Passenger Facility Charge accounts.
- Most important, it offered credit, usually in the form of charge accounts.
- You can enjoy it without a charge account at the pet shop.
- "Didn't you have charge accounts at every store in San Francisco ?"
- Around 325, 000 customers held Emporium charge accounts at that time.
- In a charmingly old-fashioned vein, customers have numbered personal charge accounts.
- Access charges account for $ 2.3 billion of NYNEX's $ 13.4 billion in revenue.
- To prevent fraud, as is customary, her charge accounts were canceled when she died.
- Stores that used to offer layaway plans now strong-arm customers into opening charge accounts.
- Wasn't any time at all before I opened up a charge account for him.