charcoal drawing sentence in Hindi"charcoal drawing" meaning in Hindi charcoal drawing in a sentence
- The earliest Mondrians in the show are three charcoal drawings from 1914.
- A gallery of early charcoal drawings and watercolor nudes invites closer examination.
- David Waldorf's small, febrile charcoal drawings have the sensitivity of seismographic charts.
- But one set of charcoal drawings is particularly dear to Couturier's heart.
- The animation was accompanied by charcoal drawings and prints of birds.
- Approximately 100 years ago, they made charcoal drawings on the walls of caves.
- She was particularly pleased by a charcoal drawing of her reading a book,
- He also produced some charcoal drawings of trees and park-like country.
- In pencil and charcoal drawings that he titled informally _ " Bad dream,"
- "' Charcoal drawings "'were exactly that : drawings executed with a piece of charcoal.