changing condition sentence in Hindi"changing condition" meaning in Hindi changing condition in a sentence
- The need for the IMF to adjust to changed conditions is clear.
- In the 1940s, reforms at the hospital changed conditions for the better.
- They are very sensitive to changed conditions due to their slow growth.
- This is the first phase of measures to address the changing conditions.
- His symbols transformed with time as he adapted to the changing conditions.
- In his Ferrari, he saw the changing conditions and was pleased.
- The system would adapt to changing conditions, including heavy data needs.
- "I'm interested in the survivors and how they adapt to changing conditions ."
- But eventually they may in turn become, in changed conditions, of selective value.
- "Today little cushion exists to absorb changing conditions, " he said.