cell analysis sentence in Hindi"cell analysis" meaning in Hindi
- This difficulty can be ameliorated by single-cell analysis.
- MAMS are used in single-cell analysis; in particular, single-cell metabolomics.
- An example of single cell analysis.
- Coulter, which makes systems for blood and cell analysis, generated 1996 sales of $ 700 million.
- In such cases of single-cell analysis it is often needed to uniquely determine the identities of cells while segmenting the cells.
- Their product portfolio is broken into five market segments : Fluidics, Laboratory Equipment & Supplies, Molecular Analysis, Cell Analysis, and Physiology.
- Thus, single-cell analysis allows researchers to study biological processes in finer detail and answer questions that could not have been addressed otherwise.
- The National Resource for Cell Analysis and Modeling ( NRCAM ) at the University of Connecticut Health Center also produced early CellML capable software called Virtual Cell.
- In the single cell analysis, there was a success rate of 87.5 % in the PZD group and 85.4 % in the ZD group.
- His group miniaturized fluidic systems and demonstrated the first multi-layer replication molded fluidic chips, with thousands of valves creating microfluidic laboratories and single cell analysis systems.