castigation sentence in Hindi"castigation" meaning
- Those in the industry would take issue with that castigation.
- So you have all of this castigation of the industry.
- So does this self-indulgent self-castigation.
- There would be no audience castigation or humiliation here.
- They write me letters of insult and castigation.
- This is the ultimate castigation an orthodox Hindu can mete out to a son.
- I grant that the castigation factor has been ramped down to " callous ".
- Local shame can undermine their authority a lot quicker than President Bush's castigations.
- Later on, this type of financial castigation was used on several other rebellious newspapers.
- Notably missing in his remarks to a Dutch television interviewer was the ritual castigation of Israel.