cardiorespiratory sentence in Hindi"cardiorespiratory" meaning in Hindi cardiorespiratory in a sentence
- It can be cardiorespiratory fitness, strength fitness or even flexibility.
- The preliminary cause of death, he said, was cardiorespiratory failure.
- Alfaro's cause of death was originally listed as cardiorespiratory failure.
- His cause of death was originally listed as cardiorespiratory failure.
- The cause of death was cardiorespiratory failure, said his wife, Ginny.
- On August 1, 2010, Lebr�n died from complications of a cardiorespiratory infection.
- Cardiorespiratory fitness helps improve lung and heart condition, and increases feelings of wellbeing.
- De la Fuente died of cardiorespiratory arrest on 31 March 2006 in Mexico City.
- There are many benefits of cardiorespiratory fitness.
- They found that the treadmill exercise expended the greatest energy and provided the best cardiorespiratory training.