cardiology department sentence in Hindi"cardiology department" meaning in Hindi cardiology department in a sentence
- The Cardiology department of the First Affiliated Hospital was founded in 1958.
- The hospital's cardiology department had maintained four labs under his direction.
- Doctors said he was feeling better and had been transferred to the cardiology department.
- Levy, 59, was taken to Haemek's cardiology department late Tuesday after complaining of chest pains.
- He is also director of the Preventive cardiology department.
- In 2011, Ng started working in the Cardiology Department at Kaiser Permanente in Richmond, California.
- The Cardiology department has echocardiography and computerized treadmill electrocardiography ( ECG ) alongside other facilities.
- While Mount Sinai already has a renowned cardiology department, the hospital wants to expand cardiothoracic surgery.
- After the war he returned to the London Hospital, becoming consultant and head of the cardiology department.
- The hospital's 32-bed Cardiology Department expanded its services in August 2005 when the hospital began offering emergency angioplasty.