capitation tax sentence in Hindi"capitation tax" meaning in Hindi capitation tax in a sentence
- Aistulf continued the policy of expansion and raids against the papacy and the capitation tax.
- Unlike most other direct French taxes, nobles and clergy were not exempted from capitation taxes.
- The capitation tax on Jews in Crimea was levied by the office of the uluhane in Bah�eseray.
- At or near the outbreak of the Civil War, it also granted the king a graduated capitation tax.
- Akin to the above-at any rate in its nature as a direct impost-was the poll or capitation tax.
- The court also concluded that direct taxes, within the meaning of the Constitution, were only capitation taxes and taxes on real estate.
- A series of poll and capitation taxes was imposed between 1689 and 1698 which were thereafter abandoned, being as unpopular as'hearth money '.
- They were divided into clans, or tribes, governed by their respective heads, and had to pay the Romans a capitation tax of 2 shekels.
- In " Springer ", the Court had held that direct taxes within the meaning of the Constitution were only capitation taxes and taxes on real estate.
- Suffrage in the 44 rural constituencies was based on taxation-in Upper Burma voters had to pay household tax, whilst in Lower Burma they had to pay the married rate of capitation tax.