caoutchoucs sentence in Hindi"caoutchoucs" meaning in Hindi
- In 1924 he founded the journal " Revue g�n�ral du Caoutchouc ".
- Departments in the times of the caoutchouc-boom.
- Uruguay buys caoutchouc and sells commodities, especially maize.
- Then the vessel ran to Singapore to load caoutchouc.
- The exposition also introduced the use of caoutchouc for rubber production and the Bessemer process for steel manufacture.
- One of his most interesting pieces of work was an investigation into the properties of natural rubber or Caoutchouc.
- Trelleborg also announced it bought Caoutchouc Manufacture et Plastiques de Palport SA, or CMPP, a French maker of rubber industrial tubes and rubber sheeting.
- Until that time the material was known as " gum elastic " or by its Native American name ( via French ) " caoutchouc ".
- In 1857 Hancock published the story of his life's work as " The Origin and Progress of the Caoutchouc or India-Rubber Industry in England ".
- A new dance craze, the " caoutchouc ", has hit town, and Roland Bleke quickly falls for the potent charms of its principal proponent, Maraquita.