cantonment board sentence in Hindi"cantonment board" meaning in Hindi
- The Cantonment board consists of 16 members including 8 elected members.
- Its civic facilities are managed by Sialkot Cantonment Board.
- Kamptee has a primary school in cantonment area named Cantonment Board Hindi Primary School.
- The Cantonment Board is a policy making body.
- The Cantonment Boards are Statutorily constituted corporate bodies.
- The scope of the Cantonment Board function extends to the entire gamut of municipal administration.
- The powers and functions of the Cantonment Board are synonymous to Municipal Committees in the cities.
- In Mhow Cantt Cantonment Board, Female Sex Ratio is of 862 against state average of 931.
- Post-Independence, the Secunderabad Cantonment Board came under the jurisdiction of the Indian Armed forces.
- All Cantonments Boards work under the administrative control of the Director General of Military Lands and Cantonments.