canting arms sentence in Hindi"canting arms" meaning in Hindi
- In European heraldry, this technique is called canting arms.
- In heraldry, this is known as a canting arms.
- The presence of the harp makes these Canting arms.
- This is a pun on the surname; an example of canting arms.
- These are canting arms and they are rooted in the village s history.
- This is called canting arms in heraldic terminology.
- European heraldry contains the technique of canting arms, which can be considered punning.
- These are canting arms, referring as they do to the municipality s name.
- The canting arms have been used since 1583, but the colours changed several times.
- As such, the coat could be said to fall into the category of canting arms.