cantilever bridge sentence in Hindi"cantilever bridge" meaning in Hindi
- The "'Outerbridge Crossing "'is a cantilever bridge which spans the Arthur Kill.
- In June 1934 Bradfield's recommendation of a steel cantilever bridge was approved.
- It was replaced by the current steel cantilever bridge in 1963.
- Both of the Bi-State Vietnam Gold Star Bridges are cantilever bridges.
- The eastern span, to be replaced, is a lower, less dramatic cantilever bridge.
- Cantilever bridges need not connect rigidly mid-span, as the cantilever arms are self-supporting.
- The Commodore Barry Bridge is an example of this type of cantilever bridge.
- The cantilever bridge design was used, and construction proceeded for over two years.
- The proposed design used cantilever bridge structure to minimize disruption of the railroad.
- Is Little Belt Bridge ( 1935 ) a Cantilever bridge?