caduceus sentence in Hindi"caduceus" meaning in Hindi caduceus in a sentence
- Meanwhile, the plot twists on, like the seprents of Caduceus.
- The caduceus is also the symbol of the Customs Agency of Bulgaria.
- Up above, tangled in the Caduceus, Truth is angry at them.
- Diana then used Hermes'caduceus to revive him.
- He carried a staff wrapped with two snakes, known as the caduceus.
- A caduceus and a cornucopia are crossed on it.
- The scale is balanced upon a caduceus with a Delta as its base.
- Her primary attributes are the caduceus and cornucopia.
- He established appointment standards and designed the Marine Hospital Service herald of a caduceus.
- He puts on a labcoat, and the Caduceus transforms into a chemistry coil.