cable release sentence in Hindi"cable release" meaning in Hindi
- My father never even used a cable release for his time exposures.
- They can also be opened mechanically with a hidden cable release.
- Breaking from practice, though, Nikon removed the ISO-type cable release socket.
- According to WikiLeaks cables released in 2011, Bouterse was active in the drug trade until 2006.
- In July 2011 Namhong lodged a protest with United States officials regarding a diplomatic cable released by WikiLeaks.
- On occasion I hid my camera in a hollowed-out Bible, firing with a cable release in my pocket.
- One 1996 cabled released Monday called Montesinos " a valued ally in the drug fight, but no choirboy ."
- One 1996 cable released Monday called Montesinos a " valued ally in the drug fight, but no choirboy ."
- New Zealand's Pharmaceutical market and Pharmac were noted to feature heavily in diplomatic cables released by Wikileaks in 2010.
- It also provided a B ( bulb ) setting, though there is no way to attach a cable release.